Monday, October 11, 2010

Discords and Spaghettios

GUESS WHO'S BACK?!? Yeah, yeah, I know- you all missed me, and your hearts are bleeding sad little emo tears. *Sniffles* I'm flattered. Ahhh! So it's been a while, eh? Well, quick update [[don't want to lose you here]] Marco and me are doing great! He moved in with me back in June. He's in Illinois right now though, trying to find a job. Believe it or not- I'm on the same boat. Yup yup, Angela's gonna get a job! O.O Oooh but Angela, you're a slacker, and slackers don't get jobs. Yeah, well you can suck on my peepee, cause I've had it with that crap. Let's face it people- Life sucks. End of story. You're going to have to get a job, no matter how hard it is to find one or get to it. And sometimes it takes yelling at your mom that your sister stole your underwear, then listening to her get bitched out about something completely irrelevant, looking at a puppy with his tongue sticking out, then getting bitched at about how worthless you are to get ya motivated. [[Lost yet? Good!]] But basically I'm just sick of people making me feel like shit, and if I ever wanna get out of this hell hole, I'm gonna have to get me a job! Still not sure what I wanna do when I grow up [[Besides be a singing basketball player rodeo cowboy in space]] Haha, nah- but seriously, I wanna be a singer. I got connections with a guy who has a studio, so I'm going to go record some CDs soon. Woot woot! I love you guys! Thanks for putting up with me. And welcome baaaaacckkkk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment