Saturday, May 1, 2010

♥ 4.25.10 - Forever ♥

"Too young, for him they told her waitin for the love of a travelin' soldier" Stupid song, you make me want to cry. =,[ Well, on a uber super duper amazingly positive note, ♫ I've finally got the love of my life. Yeah, yeah, yeah, go ahead and gimme your shit about how I said the same things about Rory and wah blah blah blow me sideways. See though, there's a difference. Firstly, Marco is NOT Rory... That in itself should sate you. But aye, here's some more. Honestly, I was terrified at first too- all the reasons I broke up with Rory, wasn't it just as possible I'd feel the same with Marco. Then I realized. A huge part, no matter how hard I tried to deny it, of me breaking up with Rory... WAS Marco. I didn't break up with Rory for Marco. I honestly never thought I'd GET Marco... Or hell, even meet him. But now I have, and I've honestly never felt so perfect with anyone or anything in my life. It hurts so bad with him being down in Georgia. But he'll be home soon enough. And now he's talking about moving to Michigan to be with me. I don't honestly know what I'll do if he doesn't. I can't take the distance- simple as that. But damn, I love this boy more than life itself. I've gone through hell and back to be with him, and I don't intend on losing him. He's mine, mine, all mine, and I've never been happier. They say you'll know when you've finally met your soulmate. Oh boy, were they right... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment