Saturday, February 6, 2010

"Show us your boobies!" "Umm..No- Don't..."

When girls go wild, they flash their tits to everyone. When women go wild, they kill their husbands and drown their kids in the bath tub :) Wise words from a wise comedian. Who was the comedian? Oh- I don't remember =P But honestly people... What is up with all these freaking Girls Gone Wild commercials? Is it just me, or is this like, THE most degrading and humiliating thing ever? Oh but then again- I suppose when your idea of "academic excellence" is sleeping with every one of your male teachers [[and a couple of the females]] then that's a helluva "ass"piration, eh? ^_^ If this offends you, then I'm sorry...that you're a whore. That or you're a man. :) But don't get me wrong- not ALL men are pigs- some are cocks ;) Haha you know I love you guys :) But really now... what is it that possesses women to flash and flaunt and fuck their way to "Girls Gone Wild"? Is it because you want to be in a movie? Hell- go audition- you don't even need talent these days! Face it. If you star in Girls Gone Wild, chances are you A) Suffer from low self-esteem 2) Fucked your entire graduating class or both. Either way, you must love making a complete fool of yourself. And I know someone's going to read this and beeeeeetch at me, so here goes: YES! I AM JEALOUS. I WISH I WAS HOTT LIKE YOU AND NEEDED TO FLASH OFF MY JUNK TO MAKE A NAME FOR MYSELF. Don't worry... I'll be famous one day. But it'll be for the shit coming out my mouth [[not going in it ;)]] Alrighty... I think that's enough for one night, eh? =P I love you guys! ^_^ Even you, you lil hookers :P

No comments:

Post a Comment