Sunday, March 21, 2010

Social Networking Fag

Hello, my name is Angela. And I'm a Social Networking Fag. Now, don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my social networking sites, but I think it's time to admit I have a problem. Myspace, Facebook, MyYearbook, Tagged, Formspring, Dailybooth, Blogger... I'm sure I'm forgetting some O.o I think I'm just a hooker for the social interactions. If getting questions, posting blogs, checking secret admirers, blabbing aimlessly, and being creeped on by pervs can really be considered "interactions" *Shrugs* I suppose I'm just a ramblinz, cause it's 3.40 and I'm kinda tired. >.< But seriously, I think it's going to be my goal to join every single social networking site out there. Oh yeah- and Twitter... I forgot I had one of those. You should see my browser- so many tabs! It's kind of crazy. But I've offically become a carpal tunnel shut-in with absolutely no life. The internet will be the death of me I swear! [[Who actually reads this shit?]] O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment