Sunday, January 24, 2010

Best Advice Ever!

Face it. We've all had times when we've just wanted to give up. Give in. Give it all away. And honestly, I can't blame you. I myself have [[many more times than once]] just wanted to give up and go numb. Between ending a relationship of two years, nearly screwing up my entire senior year, to the typical everyday drama that ensues between friends, family, and what not, I've reached the end of my rope more than once. But if there's anything I've learned, it's to persevere. Sure, it can be hard at times, but it's what has to be done. Two weeks ago I got diagnosed with "Bipolar Affective Disorder" Which is basically a combination of Bipolar disorder and manic depression. [[Fun stuff, eh?]] But it's all good... But Andrew Francisco gave me the best advice I have ever heard, and I think you could all benefit from it. He said, "Cherish these moments. Remember and love these moments in which your pain is almost unbearable and the next little piece of joy you have will be heaven. If you go humb you won't appreciate anything. You'll never shed another tear that you had truly felt with your heart. You'll never laugh a true laugh. Live for pain and with that will come the greatest joy you could ever possibly imagine." Read it. Memorize it. Live by it. Cause honestly, if that's not the truest advice ever, then I don't know what is. {This post goes out to Andrew Francisco, for helping get me through the hard times and giving me the best advice I'd ever heard}

No comments:

Post a Comment