Monday, January 25, 2010

Kind Words

So how about my friend Evan just made my night! We talk a lot on IM, and we always talk about each others' relationship issues. With him it's usually about whatever girl he's interested in at the time, and with me, typically the drama with Rory [[my ex of two years]] Well basically Evan had told me, "You know that break you wanted to take? This was it. You just didn't know it." And over the past week, I've been on and off between wanting to just be friends, and wanting him back. And I've finally reached the conclusion that I do really want to be with him and no one else. And I told Evan, "You know, you say you're this huge asshole and everything, but you're actually a really nice guy [[like it or not]] You do typically tend to see the world as it is, and I think your emotional detachment from my situations really helps you see the obvious when I so blindly look over it." Well his response was all but what I expected it to be. Knowing Evan, I expected it to be some wise-ass comment. But he actually goes, "I think that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. Thank you :)" It made me cry! Haha =P Like, seriously! And I told him, and then Typical Evan goes, "See, that's the difference between you and I. You cry. lol" It was the best thing ever and it just totally made my night. Then with my resolution to my issue with Rory... ^_^ Things are finally looking up you guys :) So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment