Monday, January 25, 2010

Senioritis! O.O

Possibly the deadliest disease of the season. 12th graders everyone are shaking, sweating, vomitting profusely due to this terrible disease. Okay... So maybe it's not THAT bad, but still... ;P I don't know about you guys, but I am SERIOUSLY beginning to freak out... This week's going to be a busy one between Senior Portfolio and Final Exams, then Solo & Ensemble. I'm a complete and total nervous wreck! I need to have "Oh Dear What Can The Matter Be" memorized by tomorrow for my choir final, need to have my portfolio perfected to present to the freshmen when I'm still 4 minutes over my alloted time. I have a ton of Chemistry assignments to make up [[all of course about things I wasn't there to learn]] I didn't retake the class to get a worse grade than before. Shoulda just stuck with the C+ and called it a day! >.< I definitely need a hug, tell you what =P Hugs make everything better. I know I should try running through my portfolio one more time, but it's already past midnight and I've got to be up at 6am for school! O.o And I can't miss a single day this week or I am S-C-R-E-W-E-D!! >.< So not cool! *Sigh* But what can you do, eh? I guess when you throw yourself into a ditch, you've got no other options than to deal with the consquences and crawl out. Sometimes I wish life were like a movie, don't you guys? Mehh... *Shrugs* I'ma go read "The Green Mile" and catch some shut-eye. Later guys ♥ -_- ZzZzzZZzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment