Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hola! Como se llama?

I'm Angela. I'm an 18-year-old Senior, and I'm currently hating every minute spent in this tiny ol town we like to call "Stocktucky". Were I given the chance, I'd definitely move somewhere else, preferably out of state [[country?]] I'm predominantly Irish, so I've always been interested in visiting Ireland. I'm obsessed with accents [[Irish, British, Canadian]] I love Tacos ♥ I'm a little crazy, but you learn to love me. Take me as I am or get your ass outta here ;) I love talking [[just in general]] and I love meeting new people, so don't be shy! ^_^ I'm totally loveable, I love to cuddle! =P Haha! I'll probably offend you sooner or later, so just accept it ^_^ I'm incredibly open-minded, and very, very odd. Music = Life ♥ I love to sing, dance randomly, write, read, talk to strangers, and generally just weird people out. I want to be that girl that makes people go home and say, "Mom! Dad! You won't believe what I say today!" I like bright colored skinny jeans and ice cream <3 My computer is a piece, but I spend most my time on it. Yup, yup- Lazy ^_^ I love photography and making videos. Get to know me. Chances are you'll regret it, but I'll make it worth your while ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment