Monday, January 25, 2010

Too Much Love?

Everyone loves to feel loved. Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles- It's all pretty fantastic if you ask me. But when does it become much? When does love become too much love? I don't believe than any one person can love another people "too much" But when you're hearts decided on what it wants, it's hard not to feel the hurt you're causing others. I've made the decision that Rory is the one thing I want. I know that's going to hurt a few people who've had their eye on me, and to whom I've shown relative interest in. So of course I'm going to feel bad about that. But honestly- if they really care for me, they'll want what's best for me and what makes me happy, right? It seems that is the case... So long as it's them making me happy. Always with the loopholes. So it's been hard to commit myself to my decision to try and win Rory back. And, if only to complicate matters further, [[well, honestly it's just kind of annoying- lol]] I've got these random [[some of which creepy]] dudes hitting on me. Between confessions of crushes, to coy compliments, to flat out nasty remarks- it's getting old quick. I've never been one to have guys all over me, nor have I ever expected to. So why, all of a sudden, is everyone telling me they love me, and calling me babe, hun, sweetie, love, sweetheart, babydoll.... Umm... dude... You don't even KNOW me... No cute pet-talk for you! It's one thing to say it to someone you're dating. It's another when it's a random girl offline... Wouldn't you say? Well, senior portfolio tomorrow at 3.45pm, so I should get some sleep so I'm well rested! Night ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment